FREQUENTLY ASKS QUESTIONS
IS IT A GENUINE/REAL GEMSTONE?
The stones used in our products consist of crystals from Swarovski or other Austrian crystals. For jewelries that contain crystals in them the crystals used it stated on the description.
DO YOU CATER CUSTOM MADE JEWELRY?
Unfortunately no. We don’t cater custom jewelry yet. Though we have great and high quality jewelry that you can choose from.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY JEWELRY?
- Apply make-up first before putting the jewelry
- Jewelry and pools are not meant for each other – avoid wearing your jewelry when you swim or bath
- Keep it clean and dry
- Perfume also contains chemical that can cause tarnish in your jewelry. Wear your perfume first before wearing your jewelry
- Store it with care. To avoid tarnishing and chipping in jewelry, store it individually in a soft cloth or velvet pouch
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT BIRTHSTONES?
- January – Garnet
- February – Amethsyt
- March – Aquamarine
- April – Diamond
- May – Emerald
- June – Alexandrite/Pearl
- July – Ruby
- August – Peridot
- September – Sapphire
- October – Tourmaline/Opal
- November – Citrine/Topaz
- December – Blue zircon/Tanzanite
WHAT PLATINGS ARE USED IN YOUR JEWELRY?
We used rhodium, platinum, rose gold, and gold plating as the plating in some of our products. We also have some sterling silver.
HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
For any question and/or inquiries, you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our customer service is available Monday – Sunday , 8 AM to 8 PM.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes. We offer international shipping to the following country: Canada, UK, Israel, and Japan at the moment but we are continuously expanding the area we are catering for business.
DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL STORE?
No, we don’t have any physical store but you can contact us any time thru our customer service.